We bring your slides to life
HelloSlide transforms your slides into a rich audiovisual format, recreating the experience of a live lecture. Simply upload your presentation, type the speech for each slide, and HelloSlide automagically generates the audio.
HelloSlide gives more exposure to your presentations, making them searchable, editable, and available in 20 different languages.
It's simple to get started:
- Upload a PDF of your presentation to our website.
- Type the speech for each slide using our editor.
- Press play to hear your presentation.
HelloSlide provides key advantages over the video format:
- Easy to create. Just take the PowerPoint slides already sitting in your computer, write the speech for each slide, and share them with the rest of the world. There's no need to record any audio.
- Editable presentations. Unhappy with the audio of your slides? Want to fix mistakes or improve the content? It's easy: just press edit and tweak the speech until you're happy with the result. No need to re-record the audio.
- Auto translation. Make your presentation available in 20 different languages, with no additional effort. Just write the speech in your native language, and press translate.
- Searchable content. You can search for audio keywords across all presentations, since everything is text-based.
- Wider exposure. Your presentation is more discoverable on the web, since search engines can index the audio content more thoroughly.
We created HelloSlide to close the gap between slides and video.
You probably use slides to communicate with others in the workplace, or in conferences. But if you want to share your slides online, the available options are limiting and frustrating. You can upload your slides with no audio, but half of the information will be lost. Or you can record a video lecture, but this may require multiple "takes", and cannot be later modified.
HelloSlide allows you to create a hybrid between slides and video. The audio is created and edited as if it were a text document. This opens up exciting possibilities for collaboration, translation, and search.